Hope your day or night is going well. This post will be giving you some great ideas on how you could prepare, cook, an eat some delicious eggs. All these different types, of ways to make eggs are easy and very affordable. Good, day and enjoy!
- Fried egg.
To do this all you need is a non-stick frying pan, spatular & as many eggs as you wish to prepare.
- Heat your pan on a low-medium heat.
- let the frying pan heat up and then place the egg.
- *You can use an egg ring to get a perfect egg shape if you desire.*
- Let your egg fry, until the egg white has cooked on the bottom.
- *this will be seen when the egg begins to cook on top and brown around the sides.*
- Use your spatular to flip the egg onto the yolk.
- Cook for a couple of minutes for a hardened yolk, or a for a runny yolk, don’t flip.
- Top off with some cracked pepper.
Sausage, toast, cooked tomato, baked beans and bacon.
- Scrambled eggs
For this you’ll need a non-stickfrying pan, wooden spoon, 4eggs, dash of milk, grated cheese, s&p, chives.
- Preheat your pan on a low heat.
- Using a whisk, finely beat eggs, milk, cheese, s&p and chives in a bowl.
- When your pan is heated, pour in the egg mixture.
- When the eggs begin to cook on the outside, carefully begin to pull in the sides.
- Start mixing the eggs, until they form a slightly wet cooked consistency.
Serve with some toast, or garnish off with some garden herbs.
- Original Omelette
For this you’ll need the following:
dash of milk
finely chopped garden herb of your choice
- Heat frying pan on a low heat.
- In a bowl mix in eggs, milk, herb and whisk lightly.
- Add mixture to pan and let cook until the bottom is golden.
- Flip onto the opposite side for further cooking.
- Finish off by folding the omelette in half.
Serve with some garnish, s&p.
- Poached eggs
You will need a many eggs as you please, egg poacher pot & water.
- Start by boiling the water in your pot.
- Add some butter into the cups.
- Crack individual eggs into a cup each.
- Cover and cook.
- *Cook for 1-2.5 minutes for a runny egg yolk, or until the egg whites have cooked on top. Cook for 3-4 Minutes for a hard boiled yolk.
Serve on butter toast and tomato sauce.
Or as eggs Benedict.
Hope you all enjoyed this post. These are all easy ways to have eggs. Simple, yet so much fun to make and they can be as simple or as complex as you wish.